Strategic Design | Public Policy Development | Governance | Social Innovation
Mark Ferdinand is Founder and Managing Director of policyLoupe®, an independent public policy and strategic design firm based in Ottawa. Mark helps clients turn data, information and research insights into knowledge and action. Consistent with the principles of good design, Mark is available to work closely with teams at the earliest possible stages of a new policy effort or on a project already underway.
Mark combines his political and public policy experience with design management research to:
- develop deeper insight and understanding of complex ideas, data and information;
- enhance messages;
- deliver stronger messages by using visual tools;
- increase citizen, stakeholder and civic engagement;
- refine public policy options;
- see relationships between two or more concepts;
- visually disseminate the results of public policy research;
- make better decisions; and
- achieve results.
To learn more about Mark Ferdinand, please consult his professional biography.