Mark Ferdinand is Founder and Managing Director of policyLoupe Inc., an independent strategic design and public affairs firm within the traditional territory of the Algonquin people in the Capital of Canada: Ottawa, Ontario.
We help clients improve communications, engagement, governance, strategy and policies to create better outcomes for people.
policyLoupe combines its public affairs, political, governance and public policy experience with design management research and works closely with teams to:
- develop deeper insight and understanding of complex ideas, data and information;
- deliver stronger messages by using visual tools;
- increase citizen, stakeholder and civic engagement;
- refine organizational and public policy options;
- enhance decision-making;
- disseminate the results of public policy research;
- make better decisions; and
- achieve results.